• Planning and preparing meals for 30 people (plus) including doing any shopping for ingredients.
• Assist in the preparation of vegetables, meat, salads, pasta, puddings etc
• Responsible to help keep the kitchen area clean & organised.
• Responsible to ensure food waste & other waste items are disposed of in the correct recycling bins.
• Responsible for assisting with washing dishes and lifting to storage areas as required.
• Notify staff of items that need to be replenished and restocked.
• Assist with stock rotation
• Taking & recording appropriate food temperatures in the food hygiene book.
• Responsible for serving guests in a pleasant, efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
• Light lifting/uploading/moving of food supplies.
• Use basic kitchen equipment safely & operate basic electrical & mechanical equipment including dishwasher.
• Responsible for other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Last updated 6 days ago
AIA invite applications from individuals who are willing to share their expertise, knowledge and skills in taking forward this important work and ensuring best practice in Board Governance.
The individual must be committed in our collective strategic vision for the organisation in creating a more inclusive community where every person’s voice matters. We are looking for people who have an understanding and commitment to social justice and have the following skills and expertise:
• Finance/Accountancy (Treasurer)
• Expertise by Experience
This role is not accompanied by any financial remuneration, although expenses for travel may be claimed in line with AIA’s expenses policy. Currently the Board Meetings are being held remotely via video conferencing so we would consider people who live further afield than Tayside.
Last updated 3 months ago