Charity registered in Scotland SC036976
(1) To provide and/or promote training for young people, particularly in such skills as will assist the participants in obtaining paid employment.
(2) To relieve unemployment for the public benefit among young people in such ways as may be thought fit, including assistance to find employment.
(3) To promote and protect the welfare and physical health of young people, and to assist in the relief of ill health and the provision of health education for young people.
(4) To relieve poverty among young people.
(5) To relieve the needs of young people who suffer from mental and/or physical disability, illness or impairment.
(6) To work towards the elimination of discrimination (whether on the grounds of race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise) in relation to young people, and to promote and support equality of opportunity for all young people irrespective of race, religion, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
(7) To help young people to develop their physical, mental and spiritual capacities, such that they may grow to full maturity as individuals and as members of society.
(8) To promote public safety, in particular with regard to young people.
(9) To assist in the provision of housing for young people who are in necessitous circumstances.
(10) To advance education among young people.
(11) To promote and/or support other charitable projects and programmes for the
benefit of young people.