NHS Western Isles is looking for volunteers to be the welcoming face at our reception sites in Western Isles hospital.
We are looking for people who will welcome patients, visitors and staff into our hospital. Meet and Greet volunteers have become an important role in our continuing response to Covid-19. You will help guide people around the hospital site, supply essential PPE and hand gel for those entering the hospital and help make patients hospital stays more comfortable by delivering their belongings to them, which are dropped at reception by relatives while hospital access is restricted.
You can volunteer if:
• nobody in your household has coronavirus symptoms, for example, a cough or high temperature
• you're aged over 18 and under 70 years old and fit and well with no symptoms
• you’re not pregnant
• you do not have any long-term health conditions that make you vulnerable to coronavirus
• Government Coronavirus Covid-19 guidelines
• Volunteers will be risk assessed in accordance to COVID-19 volunteering guidance to NHS boards.
e mail firstname.lastname@example.org