Join our team of Bucket Shakers today and help us to raise vital funds for those affected by the crisis in Ukraine.
To Bucket Shake with us you don’t need any previous experience, we only ask that you are warm, enthusiastic and ready to collect donations for those experiencing this humanitarian crisis.
Applicants with an unspent criminal conviction are asked to complete a risk assessment. If we can’t process this in time for the Ukraine bucket shake, we will explore other opportunities with you.
A few hours of your time collecting with us could raise enough cash to change people’s lives.
What you will be doing:
- Meet at a pre-arranged location such as a supermarket, station or other public place
- Shake your bucket (for real or online!)
- Have fun!
The skills you need:
- Warm and friendly
- Free for a couple of hours?
What's in it for you:
- Help people in crisis at home and abroad
- Gain experience and confidence
- Be the power of kindness in your community