Have you ever wondered what it would be like to help run a community-orientated business with over £750,000 in assets and 600 members?
Volunteers predominately carry out the day-to-day operations of CCU giving them a world of responsibility and a chance to showcase skills to a people-centred role.
The role is on the front counters with key responsibilities including:
• Use of basic IT systems (training on our system, Custom, will be provided)
• Cash handling
• Dealing with members face-to-face and via telephone
• Wearing of PPE will be in use
• Answering customer queries and helping members get a positive result
• General administrative duties which include scanning and importing/photocopying
It is not required that the person is living in Clackmannanshire, but it is hoped they have a genuine desire to help its communities and believe in CCU’s mission.
Volunteers need to be available at least one of the following opening times:
• Monday 10am – 12noon
• Wednesday 10am – 12noon
• Friday 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Expenses can be provided if required.
If interested, please send Clackmannanshire Credit Union your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions, simply call the office on 01259 214200 to have a chat with a member of the team.