Key Responsibilities of a Trustee:
• Collaborate with fellow Trustees to provide strategic leadership and governance to CACE.
• Ensure that our charity operates in line with its mission, values, and legal responsibilities.
• Review and approve budgets, financial reports, and funding applications to maximize our impact.
• Support our management team in delivering high-quality care and services to older people.
• Engage in fundraising and community engagement activities to promote our cause.
• We are particularly interested in individuals with experience in HR and employment law, finance, and charity governance experience but we welcome applicants from all backgrounds who are committed to our cause. Previous Trustee experience is not always essential as we provide induction and training