You will help make up food parcels and provide assistance to our delivery drivers in delivering the food
parcels as part of our wellbeing programme.
● Preparing and making up food parcels from the food bank
● Assisting the driver with deliveries of the food parcels
You will help with the running and planning of the programme of creative and educational activities for children,
get involved in the activities, support and engage with children in games, creative and educational activities and
build positive and supportive relationships with children.
We will help you develop leadership skills and give you training opportunities tailored to your needs.
- To help with the running and planning of the programme of creative, educational activities for children
- To run and get involved in activities and encourage children in team games, creative & educational
activities and have discussions with children
- To build positive and supportive relationships with children
- To supervise children and ensure that everyone is safe and following best practices
- To have good communication and listening skills when talking to children if they have any concerns
- To work with agreed policies and procedures of our charity such as safeguarding,
- To help set up and clean up before and after sessions
- To attend briefing and de-brief before and after sessions and be a full part of the team
What we offer you:
- We will help you to develop team and leadership skills
- We will give you experience of working with children and young people
- We will give you training opportunities tailored to your needs
- We are a fun bunch and hope to make a difference in our community!