Charity registered in Scotland SC006467
As Scotland’s animal welfare charity, we’ve been on-hand to protect animals and prevent cruelty for 180 years. Over almost two centuries, we’ve grown to become a national charity which celebrates the strength of the human-animal bond and enriches the lives of animals and people.
• We champion animal welfare and encourage respect and kindness for animals across all our communities
• We educate people of all ages about the welfare of animals in our mission to eradicate
• animal cruelty and create a better future for all of us
• We promote the importance of the human/animal bond, and the myriad medical, social and psychological advantages gained from animal companionship
• We bring those who abuse animals to justice
• We care for, rescue, rehabilitate, release and rehome