Join our team during the lead up to Guide Dogs Appeal in October and help us raise more awareness and greater funds to support people living with sight loss.
• Guide Dogs Appeal is our flagship fundraising campaign when we encourage people throughout the country to either raise money, donate or take part in our Donate an Hour collection. Our Guide Dogs Appeal Fundraising Ambassadors will support their local Fundraising Team from July until October with the planning, promotion, administration and co-ordination of Guide Dogs Appeal.
• Liaising with local businesses, schools and individuals to build relationships and gather their support for Guide Dogs Appeal
• Promoting the appeal by distributing posters and attending local events
• Helping with recruitment and coordination of volunteers and supporters
• Assisting with PR and social media
• Providing support to volunteers who are fundraising during the appeal; answering queries and signposting to the relevant staff member
• Following guidelines, policies and procedures as required