Our aim is to promote the Priory and the local history which surrounds the grounds, eventually saving the building for future generations to enjoy as a community owned space. We are looking for additional volunteers to work along with our existing volunteer group to further the aims of the group.
We are looking for a number of volunteers with a range of different skills. In particular the following would be helpful but not essential:
- Book keeping / accounting skills
- Administration and Microsoft applications skills for creating presentations, newsletters and posters
- Social media skills
- Experience of completing grant applications
- Networking and partnership engagement skills
- Experience of working with youth groups
- Event planning, co-ordination and management. We have meetings once a month and dependant on events and weather may meet up a further 2-3 times per month. All meets are optional though attendance at main meeting desirable.