We are looking for a Treasurer whose duties include:
Financial Reconciliation: -
1) Invoicing of teams fees on a 8 weekly basis
2) Receipt, checking and payment of facility lets.
3) Receipt, checking and payment of any necessary purchases and expenses.
Preparation of accounts
1) preparation of day to day accounts.
2) Preparation of end of year accounts including profit / loss(income / expenditure) and depreciation accounts.
All prepared accounts should be available prior to 3 monthly member meetings and AGM and be suitable and prepared in time for independent auditing.
Attending league meetings / AGM
regular attendance at league member meetings, production of accounts at same and ability to answer questions from members relating to accounts will be required.
Currently the league have age groups ranging from 5 years of age to 13 years of age with plans to grow year on year.
4 age groups play at hub venues which require regular invoicing of participants to cover costs and league owned equipment is located at various hubs requiring basic depreciation accounting.
The depreciation accounting ability is desired but not essential and support from existing committee members will be provided.
We are looking for a Minute Secretary whose duties include:
Regularly attend meetings and produce accurate minutes and records and circulate these promptly to the members. General assistance to the league secretary would also be included in this role which involves general administrative duties, full support would be given.
support from existing committee members will be provided.