Charity registered in Scotland SC050036
We want to deliver the best possible quality of support to people so they are heard, respected, safe and in control of their own life.
We believe everyone has a right to
• be heard and respected
• have the same choice, control, and freedom as any other person
• be safe from violence, discrimination, harm or abuse
Everything we do is focused on achieving this aim.
• deliver the best possible quality of support
• be the provider of choice for the services we offer
• be the source of authority for expert insight on voice and rights
• be the place to work or volunteer with, for anyone who shares our aims