Charity registered in Scotland SC032418
We have several services in Fife which provide support to older people.
We support older people to (re)connect with their community or help them share their experience and skills for the benefit of others.
We help older people who have a range of long-term conditions which limit what they can do, while others are in good health but lack the resources required to live a full and active life.
We also provide support to people who have significant caring responsibilities. We also support people to improve or manage their mental and physical health.
Ways we help:
• reduce isolation by helping you to participate in your community
• connect with additional support and specialist services
• realise your resilience and resourcefulness
• focus on the change you want to achieve in your lives
• share your skills and experience through volunteering