Supporting our admin team, greeting visitors to the Centre and caring for our family lounge, ensuring that it is a warm environment for visitors and has relevant information and leaflets available for families.
Welcome Volunteers are based at our Centre in Cumbernauld, supporting our admin team, greeting visitors to the Centre and caring for our family lounge, ensuring that it is a warm environment for visitors and has relevant leaflets, brochures and information available for families.
· Meet and Greet visitors to the Centre
· Inform relevant team members of visitor’s arrival
· Log visitors in and out of register
· Request information leaflets from relevant services to display in information stand
· Maintain family lounge/waiting area to ensure a welcoming environment for families and visitors.
· Identify items that would be beneficial to have in waiting areas and family lounge to ensure comfort and eliminate anxiety.
We encourage diversity in our volunteer roles and actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures. If you have concerns about your ability to volunteer with us due to a disability or additional needs, please contact us to see how we can support you.