• Renumeration: Unpaid, travel expenses covered
• Location: Virtual meetings, held weekly
• Commitment: Minimum of 2 hours per week
Are you looking to share your expertise with a social enterprise that is on a mission to help young people succeed? We are looking to recruit a Fundraising Coordinator who can demonstrate a real commitment to our values and mission. If you’re looking for your first role in fundraising, or an experienced coordinator seeking to provide support to a fundraising team, this is an excellent opportunity. This role may vary depending on needs, but is likely to include:
• Researching and identifying trust fundraising opportunities.
• Creating campaigns / appeals to increase brand awareness and donations.
• Creating tailored applications to trusts and foundations, whilst working closely with the team to develop funding applications and programmes.
• Providing regular updates to donors, grant-givers and the trustees.
When you volunteer with us, you join a small team of volunteers based up and down the UK who like to DREAM BIG so that tomorrow’s kids can DO BIG!