Setovilla CIC is a social enterprise based in Scotland which markets food and drink products. Our mission is to encourage and support education among children from low socio-economic communities. We are looking for a graphic designer who will help to ensure the development of Setovilla's brand. You will help to shape the brand identity as well as support the creation of marketing strategies for our range of products. The role is very flexible so whether you’re looking to make new friends or improve your CV/existing skills, we can provide the support you need.
Individual tasks might include, but aren't limited to:
- Creating media designs to support our marketing and social media campaigns
- Seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Developing audience-first marketing strategy
- Helping to generate ideas in response to briefs
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Graphic design experience (canva, photoshop, lightroom etc.)
- Good team player
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving / Creative solutions
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Equal Opportunities: Setovilla CIC are committed to achieving an inclusive environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination for everyone who works within and accesses our organisation and services. If applicants need support, they will not be negatively assessed, instead helped through the process. Please get in touch.
• Renumeration: Unpaid, travel expenses covered
• Location: Virtual meetings, held weekly
• Commitment: Minimum of 2 hours per week
Are you looking to share your expertise with a social enterprise that is on a mission to help young people succeed? We are looking to recruit a Fundraising Coordinator who can demonstrate a real commitment to our values and mission. If you’re looking for your first role in fundraising, or an experienced coordinator seeking to provide support to a fundraising team, this is an excellent opportunity. This role may vary depending on needs, but is likely to include:
• Researching and identifying trust fundraising opportunities.
• Creating campaigns / appeals to increase brand awareness and donations.
• Creating tailored applications to trusts and foundations, whilst working closely with the team to develop funding applications and programmes.
• Providing regular updates to donors, grant-givers and the trustees.
When you volunteer with us, you join a small team of volunteers based up and down the UK who like to DREAM BIG so that tomorrow’s kids can DO BIG!