Charity registered in Scotland SC051325
Central Wellbeing SCIO is a charity working to improve the mental health and wellbeing of people in Falkirk area.
Our values underpin everything we do:
• We see everyone as a whole person, with valid experiences, talents and their own way of living
• We recognise that lived experience is valuable learning and we use it in everything we do
• We support people to help each other
• We offer people choice as everyone is different
• We work with others and promote looking after mental wellbeing as a need for everyone