We are looking for a Graphic Design Volunteer to support our charity in achieving our vision. The purpose of this role will be to help us engage our audiences by creating compelling digital assets for use across our website, social media, and print materials.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help with our design and creative outputs. Responsibilities may include:
• Brand development including our logo
• Creating image templates for social media
• Info graphics to make our content visually appealing
• Marketing materials such as flyers and business cards
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a volunteer who has experience in graphic design and marketing.
The volunteer should also have/be:
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to quickly understand the needs of our team / organisation / users
• Can ask key questions to enable us to clarify requirements
• Understands the resource constraints of a small charity and is able to work with these.
• Open to feedback