We are looking for a Social Media & Content Volunteer to support our charity in achieving our vision. The purpose of this role will be to drive engagement across various social media platforms.
What will you be doing?
We would like the volunteer to develop our social media strategy. Responsibilities may include:
• Help us develop and/or execute a social media campaign around our vision.
• Provide guidance/strategy on how we can manage our social media on an ongoing basis e.g. using a centralised tool, creating a content calendar, identifying easy and free graphic tools and images
• Manage and maintain social media channels on a regular basis
• Produce fresh and engaging content for our social media channels
• Prepare graphics for sharing across channels
• Engage with our followers and encourage interaction
• Perform a social media audit: Assess the current state of our social media and make recommendations on how we might improve our presence and engagement and where we might focus our efforts.
You will be working alongside Alison who has been introducing the use of social media within the Trust over the last year.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a volunteer who has experience in Social media and/or marketing. Experience may include:
• Writing and editing marketing content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram / across all platforms
• Building strategies to increase social media following and /or build fundraising or awareness campaigns
• Developing a coherent brand voice for social media, from content creation to community interactions
• Creating content calendars to help plan social media activity