Goudie's is a community led facility, bar, and café/restaurant. We have function rooms that are available for hire which can be tailored to suit individual needs to use for Weddings, Engagements, Conferences, Meetings, Parties, Baby Showers and Tea Dances and a wide range of other activities. Being community led, we value and welcome volunteers.
We offer a very flexible set up for volunteering, whether it is a couple of hours a week or a daily drop in at our outlet, we'd love to have a chat with you. It could be anything from:
- Engaging with hospitality duties, such as greeting and serving customers, tidying up and cafe preparations.
- Dishwashing and general tidying up of cafe and outdoor area.
- Being part of the events team, helping out with the setting up/clearing away of decorations and room set up, helping out with technical aspect of events, etc.
We safeguard all our staff and volunteers with all the health and safety requirements.
Benefits for you as a volunteer:
- Volunteering experiences on your CV gives you the chance to show your skills.
- It will give you the opportunity to improve communication skills, team work experiences, networking with other people.