Ensuring meetings are well organised and minuted. Maintaining records and administration- these should be kept in a file or storage box to be handed on to the next Secretary.
Handling communication and correspondence
• To keep accurate financial records.
• To present a financial report at each Parent Council Meeting.
• Liaising with the bank and holding the cheque book.
• Ensuring the proper counting and banking of money and making approved
• Paying agreed expenses.
• Providing and accounting for cash floats at events.
• Preparing the annual accounts and arranging for someone to check these
before the AGM.