All across the UK our 300 volunteers support older and/or disabled people at home to offer one-to-one support with technology, whether a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet. We are looking for people to join our nationwide team of volunteers who offer free technology help and support remotely and in people's homes.
* Trouble shoot technical issues
* Offer impartial advice on technology
* Set-up new tech and install hardware and software
* Show people how to use their tech at home eg, shop online, send/receive emails, Skype with family/friends
* Make adaptations to support a disabled person’s specific technology needs
As one of our volunteers you can...
- Use your IT skills to help change the lives of older people and disabled people of all ages.
- Benefit from regular training and technology updates.
- Network with a nationwide team of other IT volunteers.
- Plan your volunteering time around your home life and other commitments.