Lil is looking for a volunteer to support our social media engagement and online presence.
We would welcome your help in creating amazing online content, and potentially supporting other areas of ecommerce. We recognise that you might not have loads of time to donate, and the tasks below require a varied set of skills, so please consider this as a “pick n mix” of opportunities.
Working closely with the Lil directors there are opportunities to:
- Develop a template set of resources eg social media posts, blog covers etc
- Shift complex eco messaging into fun, easy, behaviour change calls to action
- Use your e-marketing experience to make our email marketing ship-shape
- Website audit and design – tell us what you’d do plus repair broken links, missing pictures, etc
- Search engine optimisation
Lil is looking for a volunteer to help us keep our Xero-based book-keeping on track.
We are happy to discuss, but we envisage your role would be:
- Providing an external check to ensure we keep up to date with our record keeping. You’re welcome to crack a whip really, but you’ll be helping us just with your presence.
- Regular overview and double checking accurate records on Xero, as well as expense claims.
Depending on the time you have available, we could also use help with:
- Unpicking historic errors in Xero;
- Financial forecasting and planning