We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with experience of fundraising, research into new sources of grants and funding. We need to become our supporters’ charity of choice, maximise our opportunities, work proactively and engage more donors to ensure that we are here when people need us most. This role involves organising our fundraising team including delegating jobs throughout the year and arranging the fundraising calendar.
As Healed Scars embark on finding more ways to support female abuse and trauma survivors to recover from the impact of COVID 19, we are seeking an experienced Fundraising Officer to nurture existing and develop new funding relationships to grow our income and facilitate the development of our charitable programme.
Specifically, you will:
• Develop and drive plans to achieve robust income targets with existing and new trusts and charitable foundations.
• Develop and submit compelling proposals and applications of the highest standard to secure both restricted and unrestricted funding.
• Proactively develop the trusts pipeline, with a particular focus on large and medium trusts.
• Innovatively seeking new sources of fundraised income, digital fundraising and development of the charity’s supporter base.
To be considered for this role and to hit the ground running, you will need demonstrate a solid track record in raising funds, be a team player and an excellent communicator. The role will be based remotely with some travel to our Stirling office locations if required (travel expenses will be reimbursed).
We’ve reviewed all of our practices through a risk assessment process, in line with Government Guidance ‘working safely during Covid-19’. This helps ensure we manage the risk of spread and protect our teams, volunteers and visitors.
• We’ve carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the findings with our staff and volunteers
• We’ve put cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place
• We’ve taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
• We’ve taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2-metre distance in the workplace
• Where people cannot be 2 metres apart, we’ve done everything practical to manage transmission risk.