To help Dalkeith Thistle Community Football Club function more smoothly on match days and training nights, help set up and keep the place tidy. Be a welcoming person to coaches/spectators of our club and visiting clubs.
The role will consist of setting things up so as we are ready to function, and ensuring everything is put away properly. This includes:
· Putting barriers out in the car park, and taking them down
· Setting up the poles and tape around all the pitches, and taking them down
· Ensuring coaches use the correct goals and equipment for their matches, helping them set up where necessary
· Ensuring all equipment is put away tidily at the end, helping them dismantle where necessary
· Ensuring the containers and surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy
· Monitoring that spectators are keeping their distances from the pitches, and from each other
This opportunity can be split between volunteers depending on how many hours a volunteer can commit to.