What could the role involve?
• Organising and attending events such as the Great Guide Dogs Tea Party, Pub Quizzes and collections in your local area
• Encouraging local businesses, schools and groups to name their own guide dog puppy
• Building relationships with local networks, socials groups, schools and businesses to encourage them to host their own event in support of Guide Dogs
• Working as part of Guide Dogs’ fundraising team with staff and volunteers
• Liaising with Community Fundraiser informing them of events in your area
• Making sure your fundraising policies and procedures are followed
• Ensuring that any information provided by Guide Dogs is cascaded to relevant supporters or volunteers
• Ensuring income raised from events is banked in a timely manner
Our ambition is a future where every person with sight loss has the confidence and support they need to live their lives to the full.
Role can be flexible
Experience required: What skills or experience are required?
• Able to generate enthusiasm
• Good communication and team-working skills
• Able to motivate people
Minimum age: 18
Expenses paid: Yes
Expenses details: Pre-agreed expenses can be paid to volunteers, in line with the Guide Dogs expenses policy.