Friends of Dundonald Castle (FODC) aim to protect the future of Royal Dundonald Castle by promoting the understanding, enjoyment and education of the public as to the historical significance of the castle and the surrounding area. In acting as a community hub, we aim to involve the community, in its widest sense, in protecting their heritage.
Our volunteer will be expected to carry out research into funding for our project(s) and then applying for identified funding.
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience of working with charity organisations and experience with funding applications.
The role includes:
• Researching possible sources of funding.
• Maintaining their own funding database.
• Attending meetings with executive, committee and management.
• Submitting applications and proposals.
• Working with budgets and analysing statistics.
• Monitoring the progress of funding applications.
• Writing reports
Travel details: Dundonald Castle Visitor Centre
Minimum age: 18
Expenses paid: Yes
Expenses details: Travel expenses paid
Taster details: Induction, ongoing support, opportunity to do retail/customer services training level 2
Support: Named Contact For Volunteer,
Wheelchair Access/Disabled Access Toilet