The role of the volunteer is to provide support and assist services to gain feedback information from:
• Adults using health and social care services via their service user experience
It is to improve access to quality health and social care services, learn from the feedback and implement action plans on areas identified for improvement.
Experience required: • Engage with service users identified via HSCP staff and services through one to one discussion(s) and other engagement methods
• Maintain confidentiality and appropriate boundaries
• Record face to face engagement and compile unbiased reports for senior managers
• Attend and participate in trainings and meetings as and when required
• Attend meetings of the Strategic Planning Group (SPG) which meets approximately every 8 weeks
Minimum age: 18
Expenses paid: Yes
Training details: All volunteers will receive training and support specific to their roles as well as other training which will help in their personal development. An induction programme will be available to settle the volunteers in their role and placement.
Support: Named Contact For Volunteer,
Wheelchair Access/Disabled Access Toilet