• Welcome clients to the foodbank centre
• Make refreshments and tidy up as required during the session
• Offer a listening ear and signpost clients, as required, to further support, using information from the signposting
• Ensure that clients sign the packing list when they are given their food items and that all vouchers and packing lists are
stored securely within the bounds of data protection
• Check stock for imminent ‘best before’ dates, place out-of-date food in appropriate box in store room for disposal and
record the action
• Wear a name badge/ID during the session
• Work under the guidance of the Chair and report any health & safety or safeguarding concerns to them.
To provide a local foodbank for people in the Uists and Barra providing both fresh and non-perishable food and non-food items.
Minimum age: 18