We all need to stay at home to protect ourselves and others. However, those who are well and not at risk can provide essential support for their family, friends and neighbours who cannot leave the house.
Please note, organisations are currently experiencing a large volume of enquiries from people looking to help out. They may not always be able to meet this demand so please be patient, you may not receive a quick response or be assigned to a role.
• Enter all required information from redeemed vouchers and stores stock forms onto the online data collection system on a weekly basis
• Securely store vouchers and signed packing lists together in a locked filing cabinet
• Adhere to all Data Protection Act requirements
• Take notes at team meetings and circulate information as required
• Organise the collation and distribution of information such as flyers, posters etc. for schools and other people, as required
• Follow all policies and procedures including safeguarding policy and confidentiality agreement
• Carry out tasks under the guidance of the Chair
• Report any health & safety or safeguarding concerns to the Chair or member of the steering committee
To provide a local foodbank for people in the Uists and Barra providing both fresh and non-perishable food and non-food items.