What you’ll be doing
As Volunteer Data Administrator, you will:
• accurately transfer data and information from paper to database
• record hearing aid interventions carried out.
• Record any onward referrals
• Work with Project Co-ordinator and other volunteers to ensure efficient data processing
As an RNID volunteer, you will:
• make a real difference to the people you support
• help us run this important service
• receive training and learn new skills
• meet people in different situations
• raise awareness of deafness in the community
• have reasonable, out-of-pocket and pre-approved travel expenses repaid.
RNID in Scotland. We're here for everyone in Scotland who is deaf or has hearing loss or tinnnitus. we work in communitites across the country to provide information and support. We also campaign for equal access to employment, health and entertainment, and to improve standards in audiology care.
You will need to provide the names of 2 referees who have known you for at least 2 years, preferably in a professional context. including employers, colleagues, teachers tutors support workers community leaders, child’s teacher or a member of a hobby group
Experience required: • Some experience of administrative duties • Knowledge of using laptop or mobile tablets • The ability to work with others whilst using your own initiative • Excellent attention to detail.
Travel details: Various community settings across the Shetland Islands.
Minimum age: 18
Expenses paid: Yes
Support: Named Contact For Volunteer