An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual who aspires to become involved within the social care sector to provide 1:1 befriending within our residential unit. The individual would base within our vibrant residential unit. The individual would be supported by an allocated Senior Social Care Worker for support, information, and guidance.
The main duty of this role is:
• Provide 1:1 befriending to our residents providing social chats.
• Develop positive relationships with staff, visitors, and residents.
• Undertake training as required including an induction.
• Adhere to policies and procedures within the partnership.
• Lead a project with the residents and participate with activities.
Experience required: No prior experience is required
Minimum age: 17
Named Contact For Volunteer,
Wheelchair Access/Disabled Access Toilet