If you are interested in helping your community then this is for you! Secretary of a multi-agency group who will support each other in delivering a new youth hub for the young people and wider community in Northfield.
-Main duties and responsibilities:
• Record and transcribe all minutes of Northfield Youth Hub group.
• Distribute minutes and other relevant information as required to the community volunteers and group members in advance of each meeting.
• Forward a copy of all the minutes to the group members.
• Maintain files of minutes, correspondence etc., on the community group’s behalf.
• Ensure a meeting room is available for any future face-to-face meetings.
• Correspond with Community volunteers, group members and others as required.
• Upon vacating the position all files etc. must be passed on to the new secretary.
A fantastic opportunity to make a real difference for young people and the community. All volunteers are greatly appreciated.
For further details please contact Derek Bain, Partnership Development Officer at email: email@example.com or telephone: 01224 301068.
A youth hub for the young people and wider community in Northfield, Aberdeen.
Experience required: You should be a good communicator with a positive approach to team working and desire to make a difference to the lives of children and young people in the wider Northfield area.
You are welcome to attend a meeting prior to putting yourself forward to volunteer.
Travel details: Meetings are currently held on MS Teams. The proposed youth hub will be sited beside the all-weather pitch at Northfield Academy, Granitehill Place, Aberdeen, AB16 7AU.
Minimum age: 18
Training details: Excellent support is provided to all volunteers. Support will be provided by the existing team on an ongoing basis.
Support: Named Contact For Volunteer,
Wheelchair Access/Disabled Access Toilet