With our volunteer projects we hope to create workshops designed to support children with mental health and wellbeing. These include but not limited to: Teen retreats, Teen study groups, Fundraising events, Yoga sessions, Workshops promoting Mental Health and wellbeing.
We aim to create a Blog and Podcast that is accessible to anyone through our website, this will be designed by teens for teens.
We are pathing the way for the next generation to get rid of the stigma that goes with mental health. We are teaching and training children and young people, giving them tools to support all their emotions and changes life brings.
• Volunteering contributes to the vitality and capacity building of the community.
• Volunteers and the professionals that support them are an integral component of the voluntary sector.
• Honesty, integrity and fiscal responsibility are demonstrated in all areas of our work.
• Diversity of community stakeholders are respected through the model of Cultural Competence and is reflected in policies and service delivery.
• We believe sharing of experience and knowledge is the cornerstone of community and leadership development.
To give children and young people the tools to be resilient, positive and creative individuals. Support mental health and wellbeing through a creative industry
Experience required: We are looking for young people who would love to work with children and young people and are creative, great communicators, caring, sociable, are organised and like to be part of a team.
Minimum age: 12
Maximum age: 25
Expenses paid: Yes
Support: Named Contact For Volunteer