As a Voluntary Larder Assistant, your role will be to welcome customers into the Larder, as well as assisting them with their shopping. You'll also be responsible for keeping the Larder well stocked and well presented at all times.
Summary of Main Activities and Tasks:
· To meet and greet customers visiting the Larder
· To register memberships
· To check payments and membership
· To assist customers with their shopping
· To ensure the Larder is kept well stock and well presented
· To complete/comply with all food safety and procedural paperwork
· Assist with basic cleaning duties
· To help promote the Lard
Experience required: Good communication and customer care skills would be a real asset in this role, as would previous experience of working in retail. However, all applications are warmly welcomed.